Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pavarotti makes sex so much better

Hey, it's a quote from a movie (but it's also deadly true!)

Oh man, I am so freakin' hooked on elance.com. You can get so much accomplished, so easily. Wicked easy. Wicked fast.

I get doling out jobs - design a website, build an EMR system, organize my finances, authorize surgeries, answer my phones - and people keep saying "yeah, i'll do that."

So, then, I have to think of new things to do with myself. I want to work out, I want to write ad copy for some other stuff, I want to research best-sellers since I desire to write one, there's those languages I've been meaning to pick up and on and on and on.

Suddenly all these desires and dreams that seemed unattainable once I returned to this (greatly overvalued) real life of mine and the crap kept piling up. Other people's crap, no less. Quelle horreur!

Lol.

Okay, i need to nap. Apparently my raging infection has been throwing WWIII within my body and i've been cooking along at 100 degrees for the last few days.

I return to convalescing.

camille

No comments: