Thursday, August 21, 2008

If I love you, I'll call you Lotus

or Elise. Pick one.

I'm not feeling altogether hot, but I"m taking it easy. Being effective as hell from home. Really, they pay me to do this...

Saturday afternoon I'm going for a nice, long winding drive in my about-to-be-new baby Elise. Lotus Elise, that is. We have a sympatico I've not known with other cars (at least not in the last 2 months). Really, this is LOVE!

I just spoke with my newest Godfather, a car lover himself, with a lotus or two in the garage about how to buy, what to expect yadda yadda yadda. He was so happy I wanted one and was talking to him about it. It was really nice. We bonded a little more.

Okay, I'm off to figure out what sort of business I can run with an absolute minimum of effort.

No comments: