Monday, August 18, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust

Watching Californication...no wonder so many employers feel like they can fuck their employees.

Wait, they are reenacting a scene from Secretary. I remember the first time I saw Secretary. I cannot share the details, but let's just say it was hot as shit in the theater in the Castro. S spanking...oh lord.

Quote of the night (and there have been a few) "WHAT? Don't you Knock?"
Response: "Huh? Don't you Lock????"

Fantastic.

So, I had to put a prospective friend on the curb today. he kept asking about my boyfriend and being invasive and c-r-a-z-y! I mean, I had to tell this fella to quit asking me questions because they weren't any of his business, had nothing to do with our friendship blah blah blah. I mean, FRIENDS. Not lovers.

I'm going to take a moment to rant here: WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH MARRIED DUDES? I just want to say, hold off on the marriage thing. I'm on the boat with dan savage, marriage in your 20s is generally a bad idea. Sure, through sheer determination and willpower you can STAY married but, yeah, you're probably going to be swimming through levels of shame and misery t-minus 5 years in. No matter what a banger you marry.

I see this time and time again. Fabulous woman, good enough fella, early marriage, life, pressure, and a diamond is not created, a fucking edifice of stone is constructed! And then it's all chasing tail and illicit adulterous affairs or fantasies thereof. I really wish people were more honest with themselves and one another.

I'm no critic of chasing tail and affairs - but unless illicit is your fantasy - in which case you and the wifey can playact that shit out - illicit is nasty and leaves a stain on the soul. Makes you feel ugly in little places that matter a lot.

Secrets can be sexy. Mystery is a turn on. But all this sneaking is for the dogs. Or maybe i'm truly not properly american. i've been corrupted by a childhood in Europe and there is no going back. Because I look at all this shit, men hiding the fact that they are...ummmm...MEN and women locking down the fact that they are (here's a real shocker) WoMEN is enough to make me sick.

Quietly, I need more men to cop to enjoying the occasional homoerotice stimulation as well, since I'm putting together a wishlist for the betterment of all mankind and whatnot.

Back to Weeds..

No comments: