Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Appointed Husband

Sorry, watching Oprah on the FLDS and plural marriages. That, of course, has fuckall to do with your daily dose of Obama...







Whoa. I haven't heard that in a while "a woman's hair is her crowning glory." Funny story - in college a girl from my hometown came up to me and looked in shock and horror at my freshly shaved pate. She pointed, finger trembling, and stuttered "but your hair is your crowning glory!" I think it is relevant that she's a preacher's kid. Pretty girl. I wasn't so much in the mood for a PK lecture, though, so I asked her, "but I thought that was my brain?"

We didn't ever speak again. She shook her head, full of long, straightened hair and looked beyond me. I heard she ended up cutting her hair and maybe there was a lesbian rumor as well, but I could be confused because there were a lot of those.

Watching the Cosby Show, more later...

No comments: