Monday, May 12, 2008

Realities Collide

Oh LOOK! there is a Category for Politics! It's under News. Fabulaux!

Now I can share my happy new thingie with you all, observe:







And every day I will show a new one. There is a great one that talks about "this is your brain on hope..." fantastic. of course, it won't be all fun and games to get this world fixed. it's going to hurt and hurt quite a bit, but i like to think my generation is up for it. i like to think most generations are up for it.

I've just finished another Mrs. Pollifax novel. They are mysteries and i think they are set in the late-70s early 80s, but the writer makes her descriptions of places so specific and her descriptions of time are broad. Always, there is intrigue and treachery in the world. It is only balanced by hope and charity.

Well, hope you enjoy the video and get out and vote. Make the right decision!

xoxo - camille

No comments: