Thursday, May 29, 2008

I can say I hope it’s worth what I give up...

I can say I hope it’s worth what I give up...
You don't know me/I am an introvert and extricator...

I'm sitting here, in my house, feeling mildly intoxicated for many reasons. I've had half a Pacifico with dinner, my real estate ventures are looking better, I had a seriously cute waiter and he smiled at me a whole, whole lot...

A doctor promised me free eyeglasses if I can seal the real estate deal, generally, I'm feeling rather fetching and quite sexy.

I got to see my local crush, which is always amusing and a terribly conflicting experience. Does anyone else have a crush, someone they dig - at least on the surface - someone who you know nothing will ever happen, but just the sight of them is edifying in some wonderful, terrible way that is impossible to explain?

And, as usual, I was attracted and repelled simultaneously. Stupid crush! Wait, did I tell you guys about the performance I saw the other night, the dude who sang Purple Rain and had every girl in the place screaming like two-bit hoes set on fire?
"You make me so confused/the beautiful ones you always seem to lose"

It's all good. I think my buzz is passing. Oh well, back to catching up on my paperwork.

No comments: