Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I feel pretty, oh so pretty

I went to work today ya’ll. Yes I did. And I wore some cuuuuuute clothes. I mean, the people in my office were agog, I was so cute. And I felt good. So good.

It was great, too, I did some stuff, I didn’t feel all cloudy and crazed (it’s amazing how good you can feel when you’re not living life on major painkillers - bigup to the dimming properties of morphine!)

Of course, the folks at the office are two-plus-crazy-as-hell. They were fun to watch, one lady actually doesn’t speak to me. This is old hat to me, though, there was once another lady who didn’t speak to me, too. So, I just ran her over a few times (she’s short), embarassed her once (she was being rude), and had a great day in general. I think she cried a few times (had nothing to do with me, I swear). It’s kind of like grammar, (work with me on this one), if you break the rules because you don’t know them there isn’t nearly the effect of breaking them on purpose despite knowing them. There is skill and stupidity, guess who is operating from the latter?

Ah well, leopards and spots and all that. I’m missing my grandmother right now and scheming on how I can go see her. I bought a new dress today and now The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is on. I love this movie. I know it was panned by the critics, but haters beware! The movie is damn fine.

Oh and my friend Beff sent me the most ignorant video in the world with this ghetto preacher who is reading from (i shit you not) the Yellow Pages, insisting it is actually a bible and he calls the congregation Bitches. For real.

I think that is a good note to end a post on. A preacher calling the congregation bitches. Yeah Bitches!!!

No comments: