Friday, November 30, 2007

Sensual Seduction

Snoop Dog is bringing lambchop sideburns and Prince circa 1985 back with a vengeance! Check it out:



The song is sweentess, hotness and freaknasty all at the same time. I'm glad i'm bedbound or I'd be in the club dropping it like it's hot. and it's not hot! well, i'm not hot...

Also, there is Rye Rye a M.I.A. protege who takes the miami 808 sound, loops it around her newyorkese or is it a midatlantic accident and keeps it thoroughly gully throughout. If the dudes in the barbershop want some hip hop, here ya go, hot and poppin, mehn, hot and poppin!



Finally, just caught wind of this: Timbaland produced Ashlee Simpson. She seems to be recovering from that SNL episode by putting out some good music that she can conceivably sing live. Hope Jessica recovers as well. I root for women!

One woman I'm really rooting for is the Divine Ms. M - Kylie Minogue! Flashback Friday, ya'll, and it's still super hot. Kylie has survived breast cancer and is performing again - brava, brava, brava - and since I'm skedded to go to the breast center for an exam of something new and unexpected in my own chest, I'm REALLY FEELING HER!!!



LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL!!!!!

No comments: