Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I loved you with a fire...

I feel Apologize by One Republic. That's all I wanted to share.
http://www.chrisbrownworld.com/node/83
I'm at my house now, with a PC so I can truly dick around with myspace instead of writing hate blogs about how much I despise the limitations.
This month I'm going to fire 2 employees. Maybe I'll hire 3 employees. I used to care and feel really bad about this, but it's kind of like a suckass emotional relationship with someone who wants you to change when you know you can't.
"I'm not afraid to fall; it means I climbed too high. Either way it shows at least I tried."
I like that quote. It's how I'm feeling in general. In crazy boss stories (and I have a pantheon, I think my first book will be called "My boss smokes crack on my desk) - I got a call early this mornng with my boss all in a froth because this lady I"m interviewing is interviewing at other places.

Uh. Yeah. That's what people do. He's all like "give her a job today!" and I"m like, "I haven't even MET this person and definately haven't run a background check..."

For the record, last time I didn't run a background check BEFORE hiring someone we learned 9 months in that she was going to Federal Prison for extortion from a credit union and had a rather messy METH ADDICTION.

No comments: