Friday, November 02, 2007

I Gotcha








Right right right right right...they call me lupe, they wanna smell like me, but they cant...

That makes sense to me. I wanna tour Japan. A friend of mine usually spend a couple months touring Japan, spends a lot of time at the BlueNote in Tokyo. The last time he said soemthing he was saying "Man, I can't wait to get back to the States all this bowing and chopsticks and shit..."

Sounded like heaven to me. I love not knowing what people are saying.

Wait, funny story - yesterday I met this lady who was a stone cold con. Not a "love your con" con, but just a con artist. So, you know she got the job right? My talking to her was straight formality so I didn't even have to care, I could just sit back, listen to her lie lie lie and debate straitening my hair for the winter to stave off my usual winter cold.

I don't know where else my mind wandered. I mention the fact that every one of her former employers said she sucked big hairy monkey balls, but like i said, she's getting the job anyway and I don't have a single thing to do or say about it.

Has anyone noticed how chunky I am in this pic? I'm gonna have to take all new pics, I don't think that corset fits any longer, it was custom-made too. Ah well, the sexy felt good.

No comments: