Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hellraiser Pt. 8

My dad is sitting behind me watching, you guessed it, Hellraiser pt. 8. i don't know why, but he likes stuff like this. Why do they keep making these movies into the teens of sequels...one day I will ask some movie exec that question and find out.

Well, today I have a hotlist of things I like a whole lot and want to share with the world. I'm not feeling that hot so I'm very low-key mellow...

From Youtube is the 10.26 second rubik's cube solve:



And a naked girl: http://www.haitiwebs.com/haitianforums/gallery/browseimages.php?c=28

The naked girl pics are great. It's Garcelle Beauvais Nilon and I read this morning on People.com that she did a Playboy spread while pregnant with twins. Yah, I had to see that for myself as well. The rub is, she wasn't showing, which I felt was brilliant. And now she's given birth to her twin boys and she's happy and it's wonderful and she has her Playboy pics for posterity.

Alright, I'm going to retrieve my Buffy the Vampire Slayer video from the mail.

No comments: