Saturday, January 06, 2007

Speak, So You Can Speak Again

Good Morning Cairo! The sun is warm, the car horns are honnking - we completely halted the activity of some arab construction workers when we ventured onto the blacony. Beth is now reading an article on the Giza Zoo, once the pride of Cairo, that is hilarious. Apparently the animal stench hits one before they enter the structure, chidlren are permitted to taunt the animals with sticks, food, and projectiles.

!Whew! Mon Dieu! We were just in Old Cairo for shopping. I kept the Ipod on and the music flowing. I hve to make a list of the thintgs I want to take back. Now I am sleepy and I want to take a swim in the pool - which is under construction. So now we're back at the hotel. I feel a little detached.

It seems as thought so much happens so quickly and then it is over. There is no time for the wonder and beauty of several, different rolling sensations happening through me as I sit in the passenger-side seat of my best friend's car. That was some memory (ah, the joys of high school "messing around.") I wish I felt excited about love and desire and skin. I do however like having money and opportunity and freedom.

Now rue and beth are going half on a snickers. i think I am getting sleepy, in'shallah. So many thought and one li'l ole me! We are on/or closing Day Two of Cairo.

No comments: