Monday, September 07, 2009

What I have between my ears

Is pretty awesome...

I'm writing while I wait for my novel to open. It's not looking good for the whole "finish my 4th round of edits" project this evening. I remain optimistic.

I have quite a few projects in the pipeline. At the moment, between twice weekly breakdowns of the nervous variety and looking up at the sky from the bottom of a hole not of my own making, I've been playing with my hormones for the betterment of my health. It's working wonders too!

In addition to all of this inside work, and lots of therapy, I'm also taking on the task of miraculously dropping 10-20 actual pounds. I'm reworking my wardrobe again, nearly 2 years after falling in love with Tim Gunn's infallible advice. Now, all of this will not be documented on Les Artistes. I think I will chart my advance on graduate school (yes, two years after declaring my bachelor's degree had expired, I'm finally doing something about it) here. I'll continue to rant and rave and post inappropriate things here, while exercising some diligence and focus on my new blogs, as yet to be named.

Regardless, I'm going to commit to something. I'm committed to writing on a daily basis 5 times a week. Hope someone out there will pay attention.

No comments: