Monday, July 07, 2008

A whole frier and a big desire

Alright. i have a whole chicken, an infusion cooker and i don't want anyone to get hurt!

I feel so accomplished right now. I just put my chicken in the oven and uncooked it smelled divine. Truly. I doused it with olive oil to make the skin all crackly and tasty then i rubbed it down (a sensual massage if you will) with garlic and ginger, sprinkled with salt and pepper and popped it in the heat.

The secret though is the spiced Kweyol rum with ginger and garlic that will infuse as it cooks. I don't know how to tie birdie extremities so I didn't even bother.

i hope it doesn't catch aflame in there. Bird flambe is not what I was aiming for.

So, happy Monday readers (or Tuesday if you're getting to this late). How be's you? I am well, spent the weekend with the fam. Experienced my second flat tire in three days and had an unholy good time waiting for the tow truck.

Well, it's time to eat. I have a cranky visigoth to deal with. Anon, anon,...

No comments: