Saturday, June 07, 2008

Dexter is the Shit

Holy Crapzilla Batman! Dexter is the shit. I tried to watch it a while ago, but it was too bloody and I was too sensitive. Now, though, it's my new Ugly Betty. Speaking of which, I haven't watched Betty in half past forever. I've missed the entire current season. He loves to eat, he has a moral compass, he's carefully controlled in all that he does.

I love the dramz. Cops all wrapped up in the mix, being human and flawed and terrible. It's a wonderful show and I'm only five episodes in!

It's so, so hot in my house right now. The A/C went out sometime while I was out of town. So, I come home and I notice hot air blowing this way and that, look at the thermostat and it's 90 degrees inside, 104 outside. No win. I've gone classic with it, chillin' at the movie theater enjoying film and cool breezes. Monday the A/C should be fixed, but for the time being it's no-movement and lots of ice cold water and cold baths. I love cold baths.

Well, Dexter is on and I have to pay attention.

No comments: