Sunday, March 23, 2008

When I die...

I'm going to come back and haunt the fuck out of you people - seen on a t-shirt.

That made me laugh long and hard. Another thing that made me laugh - watching TWO separate dogs eat horseshit. Yeah, really. It happens. They love that stuff. Smack it up like a delicacy. I so don't understand, but I'll keep it in the mental rolodex for future reference. I suppose it helps that horses eat whole grains and are vegetarian. I don't know. I'll have to think about this some more.

Today is Easter and i went to the onion to pirate my favorite Jesus-the-Easter-Bunny photo and this is what I found instead:

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/black_guy_asks_nation_for_change

It cracked me up. Way to distill the facts and throw a spin. Do you know how few people that are boomers understand spin as an integral, farcical part of life? The things we take for granted as gen x, y, and beyond are just too touchy for *most* boomers. There are notable exceptions and I have the good luck to know most of them. But lately I've been running into boomers who wouldn't know a good time if it walked up and beat them about the head a bit. It's sad, really it is.

Oh well, I can't find the Jesus the Easter Bunny pic. So sad. It's terribly funny, but they put it out in the late-90s. Still, I bet I could find it if I really tried. It was classic.

Well, I wish you all a happy easter and whatnot.

No comments: