Friday, February 15, 2008

Uh-uh-uh,git it on girl!

I got ANOTHER NEW WRITING CLASS!

Hooray for me. Hooooooorayyyyyyy for me! Rah, rah, rah, gooooooooooooo Camille!

I'm just so geeked. Gotham Writer's Workshop opened up another class for fiction. and I just bought in. I like writing (can you tell?) and I like taking classes. Perfect marriage of my favorite things.

These are a few of my favorite things...has anyone else out there heard Al Jarreau and Kathleen Battle's version of that song? It's glorious. Jazz vocal maestro and opera diva dance and dive and do the minuet over horns and drums and all everything. So beautiful.

And that's how I'm feeling right now. Like soaring. My class has already started so I get to play "catch up" which means I already have stuff to do and I'm behind, which is exciting. Love is in the air.

No comments: