Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bewitched, Bothered, not Bewildered though

Bewitched, Bothered, not Bewildered though
I wanna go kung-fu fighting (huh!)

Well, I spent today doing lots of things. I watched a series of videos featuring a delicious boy (de-lish-ous) and installed a new computer that is just so fun and fly and fast!

I harassed my employees. It's not really harassment, but you know, every once in a while you have to remind people that you're not stupid. And I'm not stupid.

Now, I'm watching "Bewitched" with Nicole Kidman and Will Ferrell. I know it panned at the box office, but I find it wonderful and enchanting.

Oh, my cousin got engaged this weekend. That's weird. But, somehow, not unexpected. We're kinda the marriage-happy type (pronounce marriage the way johnny depp does in Pirates of the Caribbean "mah-ree-ahge").

I also really like Kristen Chenowith. I think I would watch anything she's in. And I put a new monitor (my former HDTV from my bedroom) with my computer and waaa-laaaa, i can watch netflix movies on my computer (cause netflix, like myspace, hates macs).

Mmmmkay. Nothing real to write about. More focused on the writing class, have 4 critiques to write this week (eek!) and a total rewrite to complete by the 6th of March (triple eek!). It'll be fabulous.

Kisses.

No comments: