Saturday, November 17, 2007

There is an invisible man living int he sky

There is an invisible man living in the sky
what can i say that isn't covered by this:



nothing much I guess. what's up readers? ya'll are slacking in your macking, my readership is down by half. I think it was due to the pic i put up, too artistic for all the Y-chromosome trollers who like to leave messages like "hey sexy, hit me up, let's fuck" in my inbox.

"the more you look around, the more you realize - something is fucked up..."

its 8 pm and i'm in bed. i've finally run out of energy for movement and existing. it's all about REM and "Everybody Hurts" since I"m hurting right now. But everybody hurts, I'm sure I could troll the blogs and find plenty of pathos and hurt and real injury mental, spiritual, emotional and physical abound. I don't think we appreciate our lives enough. I've had the great good luck of counting my breaths and finding out that my body can fall apart and leave my spirit up to its own devices.

Death is pretty final. God bless the folks who see light at the end of the tunnel, but there is a lot of suffereing in the world and so my favorite prayer is "I hope to have a peaceful moment in which to die."

I told someone the other day that I don't need for anything. I like stuff, I enjoy my newly rebuilt body, my hair is fun and distracting, but all I need I have: my family and my life, I need for nothing else. There was a time when I thought I needed money but money is good for getting things fixed but what of the unfixable? I guess you can be more comforttable with your unfixable issue but, yeah, having someone to hold you when things are terrible or just kind blow-ish, well, that is heaven on earth.

Pray to Joe Pesci and have a good weekend.

No comments: