Thursday, September 06, 2007

Ice Cream & Superman



Is there anything better than low-sugar vanilla ice cream with whipped cream (aaaaaaah!) and a superhero movie with a lead who is just so damn sexy that it makes the teeth ache.

That Brandon Routh is a whole lot of American goodness. And I thought no one would make my blood pressure increase the way Christopher Reeve does. The people who cast this movie did quite fine by me. Better than Wentworth Miller and I am a huge Wentworth enthusiast. Lovely looking men all around, it's a great time to be a woman.

WAIT! He flies. He Glides....I wish I could glide and fly. His eyes match his outfit and he has a cleft chin. Be still my beating heart...

The other major superhero hottie in my heart is Hayden Christiansen from Star Wars six and seven. More from Star Wars Seven. Scorrrrrrching.

Well, my breathing has gone irregular, I need to concentrate on mouth-breathing through this movie...

No comments: