Tuesday, July 24, 2007

In Brooklyn/74th Post/La Lohan cRaZY


So, I just finished watching a documentary on the Brooklyn Dodgers. I admit I never knew Jackie Robinson played for Brooklyn and not the Yankees. There is someone in Brooklyn who is reading this right now, booking a flight to come whup my ass, I'm sure. I just committed a major, major infraction. But I've only just started liking baseball, I love the camaraderie of it and the hot dogs are the best ever!

And Roy Campanella, I've been confused for years about who he was. Now I know, he was a catcher and a good looking guy!!!

The documentary also brought in one of my favorite New York City icons, Robert Moses. The man who made the Interstate and championed the suburb. What this guy did was amazing and I've been curious about his personality. He was a major asshole. And, I think, a manager par excellence. He set his vision and pretty much bullied his way to lifetime success. 40 years of running things.

Also, I learned when I logged in that this is my 74th post!!! My goal is 100 posts and I'm excited to be 3/4 to my goal. Rawkin'!!!

Finally, I like everyone else got bombarded by media coverage of Lindsey Lohan's post-Rehab activities. She's a d-r-u-n-k - maybe she used to be an alchoholic, but now she's just a drunk'n'druggie. Cocaine...??? So passe.

No comments: