Sunday, July 29, 2007

Bishop Morton has Man Breasts


I don't know the guy. I just fell across him on television as I surfed. I was looking for a Simpson's rerun.

I believe he's preaching to a Protestant congregation, but he's wearing Catholic Bishop attire. And he looks like a transgendered woman. He's very soft beneath his robes, when he leans forward his breasts swing pendulously...it's amazing. And he has a jheri curl that hangs just below his ears and it's parted down the middle and when he turns to put his back toward the camera you also see his balding patch.

I turned th channel to watfch Family Guy, i coudln't take too much more of Bishop Morton. I can't figure out what religion he's a part of. The Family Guy is simpler and easier to deal with. Stewie (sp?) just won a little girl pageant in Texas. it was heartwarming the way his eyes teared up.

And look at this, the creepiest chracter from Prison Break, the pedophile/killer is playing Bobby Kennedy in "Jackie, Ethel, Joan: Camelot" a movie on ION channel. He's so good. It's why I love his character on Prison Break, he's downright Serpentine and ever-so-terrible. He made a convincing Bobby Kennedy, despite not looking like Bobby Kennedy in the least.

Well, those are my observations for sunday evening.

No comments: