Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Made You Look

You're just a page in my rhyme book! yeah, quoting Nas is always on top. My other favorite quote is when he and Jay-Z were having beef over who was Biggie's lyrical heir and he called Jay-z "you tae-bo hoe." shit kills every single time.

Today I went to work ( I work in a medical office) for an early-morning staff meeting. There were tears and posturing and all manner of sapian behavior. I reflected on the number of years I'd been leading the rag-tag group, fighting the physicians for athe ability to manage and reward behavior so everyone got on the same page. And now, I'm out of the office and suddenly everyone wants the things I've been whinging about for the past three years.

Life is perverse like that.

I'm perma-sleepy and expecting a houseguest tomorrow. Which means i have to clean my office so she has a place to sleep, which means I'll be displacing my tax info yet again and i do actually need to file taxes sometime this year. Yes, I said "this year." I happen to be of the opinion that I'm better making interest off of my tax dollars than the gubment is. So, i keep my duckets, there aren't that many anyway, and every couple or three years i pay the least amount possible based on my ongoing medical care, contractor status yadda yadda yadda.

Like i said, I'm sleepy. Thre isn't too much deep thought happening around these parts. But I am planning to re-start my writing compilation, the transcription was going fabulously I felt, but I needed a break to attend to other matters.


Keep it easy Greasy.

No comments: