Friday, March 16, 2007

The Joy Inside My Life


So, I just saw this link of a girl in a human slingshot and it looks like SO much fun. It was really, really some WPS (for the uninitiated that is White People Shit - not necessarily linked to white people, but indicative of the lack of slavery and consequences that generally get linked to the lives of white people in the U.S.) Anywho, here is the link:

http://geekologie.com/2007/01/girl_in_human_sling_shot.php

Today I felt so special and so slick because I went to the doctor's and only spent 15 minutes there, so I didn't have to pay for parking (you pay for parking after 30 minutes). Oh the Glory of cheating the system! I won't bore anyone with the details of the rude lab tech who refused to honor my discount rate for bloodwork yesterday, forcing me to make the drive north to the lab where they would honor my discount.

And now Y Tu Mama Tambien is on and though there is sadness in this movie, there are also sexy Mexican actors and sex and it's great sex displayed in a film. It's honest and it's hilarious. Oh and Geal Garcia Bernal who is on everyone's sexy baby daddy list. And full frontal nudity of both sexes - hurrah!

And I am so hungry. But I want some exquisite Thai food. And I want it delivered. Oh, the pain of hunger for something you don't know how to get. Actually, upon deeper thought, I really want some Vietnamese Pho, so hot, so tasty, with basil you put in all by yourself and hot-hot-hot super hot TEA.

I think i'll go handle my hunger. maybe somethng later, probably not. It's Friday night, I'm not that lame.

No comments: