Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's Two Ayem Thursday Mornng, What are You Doing?

I'm watching Ice Cube in XXX: State of the Union. Cube works. He started with NWA. Niggas With Attitude. And he fell out with Easy-E, I think they made up after Easy got really ill with AIDS. You can fact-check me on that, I'm still on my meds and tha means I don't give a rip whether I'm right or not.

Hmmm...welll...what happened to me today? Jack shit. I slept 14 hours of the day away in a sweaty, sick-person haze, woke up to do some of massa's bidding, then overdid it just a little being gregarious over the phone and spent some quality time with the porcelain goddess.

I managed to be high and tak to my grandmother until she ran me off the phone (highly unusual, by the way, as it's usually the other way around), and I provided telecom emotional support to the boyfriend during funerary proceedings for a patient and frat brother of his (PBUH).

I picked up the PBUH in Egypt. It means Peace Be Unto Him and it's used always when mentioning the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH). See how that works. I learned this while vacationing at the Conrad Hotel in Egypt (I can't honestly say i vacationed in Cairo because i spent 98% of my time lounging around the hotel, I commmuted occasionally tot he marble tub big enough for a party of 8 and made 4 ayem visits to the steam room and sauna atteneded by a 24-disinterested gay dude). There is a magazin, produced by Brits, alled Egypt Today. Hmmmm...do they have a website? If you're a go-getter you can find out.

Well, time for me to return to my drug-induced haze. Lovie, lovies!!!!

No comments: