Thursday, January 25, 2007

Small Tragedies

So, yesterday a guy jumped into, and under, our RER train. We had to evacuate. It was very upsetting. This after the usual club crawl. This time we started at Barrio Latino after walking around for an hour trying to find an non-existant cuban restaurant for an indecisive Kyle. I miss J's hands on me, especially when he's being gentle. I miss sleeping against his back when he's trying not to touch me. I miss our discoveries across the two land-masses that are us. I am a very well-loved woman. So, after the exit from the train we went to the Hammam for bathhouse treatment. I was blind and that means I was pretty well deaf, too, and didn't speak an applicable language. However my skin is now very soft because I did manage to get grommage done successfully. It was all intensely hot and my body temperature did not come down again all night. I really, really love this pen. I wonder if I should buy more ink and where will I find something for J.? I can try H&M, its aboutthe only place i can afford right about now. He's figuring out the functions on his new watch. A.D., I really like that name. If I had a boy child I would name him A.D. I wonder what it means.

I, surprisingly enough, got sufficient rest somehow yesterday because I took a nap this morning for nearly 2 hours and now I'm wide awake again. I'm letting K. have her couple of hours snooze time. She got involved in some regrettable pleasuries last night for some reason Kalle lost appeal to me. I guess something in his need to touch and lack of reserve. A.D. is very protective and that is deeply appreciated by me and K. He likes to speak English to me. Tomorrow I fly out. It's been a good trip and tonight I'll get a homecooked meal at A.D.'s place. The world is full of friends waiting to be met. So Ky. spends the morning telling me about Kalle like she invented the wheel and foreplay in the same afternoon. I'm not yet advanced enough to be mute on the whole thing. "His body is compact" - "yes, I told you that" - "He's a good kisser" - "Uh-huh, I said that too." Well, it's nearly 4 p.m., I think I'll get up and get dressed and play with my hair. This afternoon I"m going low-key and resting everything. Man do I love this fountain pen. Stylo plume is the shiznit.

No comments: