Sunday, December 31, 2006

Emotionally Intoxifying Sh*t! (A response from the trenches)

HEY! I had ONE OF THEM! DAMN! Yeah...that's some seriously emotionally intoxifying shit...kind of like human crack. You seem to have the brights to be able to navigate these waters...WARNING though. I had to let mine go as we were just 'dating' and then i met Craig and decided I wanted to head into a monogamous relationship and we HAD both agreed...i'll call him Tall 2Pac, cuz that's what he looked like with THE BEST DAMN TATTOOS in the PERFECT PLACES like curving old english letters perfectly placed on his snake like belly which was so amusing to watch as he was....SH*T....where was I. Oh, yeah. Just be careful exiting the situation. That's where the pitbull comes out...quite by surprise as usually it's them who are SO into the non-committed committment...ya know. Anyway...he went pretty ape shit on the phone talking about why the #$&# was I leavin' him for some other N*gg*, etc...etc...etc. Mind you...he KNEW i was DATING other PEOPLE...just sleeping with him.....quite often. Anywho...he would CALLLLL and CALLLL and CALLLLLL at CRAZY times too like 2AM when i'm snuggled next to Craig!!! He would even be hanging around the house trying to convince me to 'leave that N*gg*'....RIDE OR DIIIIEEEEE BYITTTCHH. No...he didn't say the second part...that was just my demented blonde head having thug life fantasies. Boy...he was great, helped me 'break in' my condo! Tall 2 Pac had the 2nd largest and most functional man parts I'd ever had the pleasure of meeting. And a total FREEEEAAAAKKKK....came over one day with a BASKET full of TOOOOYYYYYSSSS. Had stamina too like he ran off of nuclear energy or something. Ahhhhh....memories. And he's STILL kind of a stalker...FOUR years later...he left a note on my car with his number on it about 2 months ago...I also ran into him on the train home and he was still trying to convince me to swing back his way.

So basically what i'm saying is be VERY how do I say cautious and nice about letting the thug in you go.

No comments: