Sunday, December 31, 2006

And why am I up at 3:50 a.m.?

Because I will not learn.
Mrs. Carnegie, here is the problem. I can’t get rid of this guy. And this is isn’t regular “shoo-fly, shoo” can’t get rid of him. This is more along the lines of he’s dangerous and so his is other girlfriend (who is also visibly pregnant and who he forgot to mention before we slept together.)

Chocolate Boy just left to go who knows where, well, I do know, but I digress. I gotta go to work in the freakin' morning.

Yesterday, I sent Chocolate Boy a message saying we need to talk, but it was a light-hearted message saying that we could talk over lunch or something. Now, I sent it and went to sleep because I knew he was out doing, well youknow what they do on Saturday nights. So he commences to blow my phone up with texts asking what about. He woke me up from a good sleep at 8 a.m. this morning asking what I wanted to talk about.

The plan was to make a clean, amiable break. I mean, after all, it's official, I'm moving to Miami on July 8th. We're on really different paths. Both of us have ex's that cloud our relationship. I mean, there are numerous reasons.

Okay, let's just say, I hit all the points, but in the end, the conclusion was that we were together for the time being. Huh? How does that happen?

He said that right now I'm the only thing making him happy, well save for the days that he makes good money. (Good money is such an oxymoron.)

He's so . . . how do you say it? He's like a pit bull that's been beaten up and you feel so sorry for the little puppy, but at the same time, you know this dog is a killa, but you still want to mush and cuddle the dog.

I'm going to get mauled to death.

No comments: