Saturday, November 03, 2007

Tango of Roxanne


I think me getting my hair straightened qualifies as Supernatural. I've had curly hair, and I've defended my right to curly hair, since I could talk.

And now one of my little sisters has her hair straightener and she's yelping "ouch" every once in a while and muttering "I can't believe your hair is so easy to straighten, it's not fair" and then she's yelping "ouch!" again. Obviously I'm not too to involved cause I'm typing.my blog.

Blog blog blog...what about our sloppy psychic Claire who yesterday found herself trapped in her home with a man who she dubbed "death card"? Let's find out:

"Claire came to with light shining in her eyes and the desire to gag strong within her throat. For a moment she thought it had all been a psychotic dream, not unheard of in psychic circles.

Then she heard the man clear his throat. "Ah-hem." He did it again for emphasis. Claire could have levitated her fear was strong. But now Death Card had a new face. He was the Joker, a prankster, and seemed unnerved by her fainting.

Emboldened Claire examined him more closely. Manicured hands meant he didn't do hard labor and the cut of his suit seemed tailored for his dimensions alone. Who could this man be? A man who thought nothing of threatening his way into a home and scaring a woman unconscious?

Then her spidy-psychic senses chimed in and she knew exactly who she was dealing with. The reality of who stood smiling sheepishly in her direction was far worse than any threat she imagined in the moment when his hand caught her wrist. Claire closed her eyes again and prayed for strength, then realized she could probably jut ask since he was in the room."

No comments: