Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry is HOTTTTT!!!!



Oh God.

I just saw Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and despite being a healthy-sized film, it just flew by. My sister and I were annoyed before the movie because this lady was nattering on endlessly about how much she loved harry and I made the comment that if that lady kept on talking through the movie there might be some slapping going on.

Instead, Caitlin and I were the loudest people in the theatre. For starters, Daniel Radcliffe has turned into quite the handsome, strapping young man. I don't even know where to start, the hair, the eyes, the porcelain skin and pec and the sarms and the ...ahhhhhhh. He is a teen dream!!!!! I've sighed about 15 times, very deeply, in writing the last 10 words.

*Sigh*

There is a kissing scene, anyone who has read the book knows harry gets his first kiss in number 4 but the on-screen realization of that kiss is classic cinema. It's a 'hit-ya-in-the-solar-plexus-and-make-you-think-you-are-in-the-moment' kiss. It's a kiss where you admire his jawline, the soft, gentleness of his lips against hers (yours) and if you're lucky, you've had those kisses. Those heart-stopping, breath-suspending wonderfully supple kisses. They don't have to be involved, just sweet and simple and lovely.

Truly Lovely.

I think I fell in massive like with my first movie star since Orlando Bloom. There is a trend here - British, middle class, dark hair and eyes...charming and gorgeous. With any luck...

Good night and good kisses to you all.

No comments: