Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Breakfast At Tiffany's

I just increased my pulse for a few minutes by taking a brisk 20 min. walk/food run/windshield wiper discovery journey down the main thoroughfare in front of the hospital. then, i looked at this slideshow http://3766948096.slide.com/p/0/untitled-1634286527/186307421
which furthered my pulse rate! yea for BOIs!!!! the calendar touts itself as the first one for Bois, but that isn't hardly true. before rog-the-frog went all bipolar she was in one (in naval uniform, no less) back in 89 or 90. plus there was an annual in sf for the sf/la connection.

anyway, i digress witha history lesson.i am in fact back on the plantation not yet convinced slavery fits me so well. i'll think of it as indentured servitude, one day i too shall be free to live in poverty. well, relative poverty.

i'm really hungry. am i making any sense. let me eat and get back to ya'll later. all i have in my stomach is a madarin orange and some water.

No comments: