Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year, New Body, New Pleasure

So I'm in NY over the weekend with my guy and made an appointment with my trainer who's now in NY to update my nutrition plan and workout so i can dump this 30 lbs. worth of excess fat that seems to have attached itself to my body.

Background information...Before the time of current boyfriend in a previous life aforementioned trainer and I had wonderful, mind-blowing, sensual extremely enlightening escapades of a physical nature other than working out...to me...he was man perfected. Unfortunately...man perfected is just like a damn bee and of course, because he can...will flit from flower to flower to flower....drinking the sweet nectar as he went along. Me being highly jealous scorpio type being couldn't stand the openness, even with his suggestion we find playmates together and....we stopped playing.

Anyway...that was 4 years and 30 lbs. ago. Back to NEW YORK. So he works me out....HARD like he was trying to kill me. Now know...i am still EXTREMELY attracted to and aroused by this man (he smells SO DAMN GOOD) and you know how trainers have to stand behind you and help get you in the right position for certain exercises...well I was so paranoid of rubbing my bootie around on him and starting something I would not be able to stop that he had to tell me, "I know you got more sistah in you than that, stick your butt out and squat." And I did...and would occassionally brush up against something very warm, very large and very familiar...needless to say it was extremely hard to focus on my workout.. but I got through..we'd been having casual chit chat the whole way through, blah blah blah and finally got to the best part....STRETCHING!!!

As he had me lying on a bench and was slowly stretching both feet behind my head (i'm like a pretzel ... even after hip surgery)...the whole time licking his lips with this strange mouth corner smile he can do he says to me in a smooth calm voice...."i see you've let your hair grow out" and i say yes....i'm not going to cut it until it reaches my butt and he says...'not that hair'. I of course am probably turning from my usual hella yella shade to beet red and say, why yes....it is quite a bit longer since you last saw it...it's more comfortable biking with a little extra cushion between me and the road...he stretches me further....leans into my ear and whispers....'i like that'....ok so now i'm like totally sweaty and dripping in places that shouldn't be dripping when you go to work out as he takes me into a wonderful room with no windows and a door with a lock on it where our bags were...the massage room.
OH GOD!!!! Not a door with a lock! But me being the pillar of chastity and purity that I am was not at all worried, because i
am a strong woman in complete control of myself at all times....ALL TIMES...until he closed and locked the door pressed his hand to my wet drippy spot, gave me that damn look that only he can give smelling all good and shit and i know he's not wearing underwear because he never does and their is something warm, big and hot that's not his leg rubbing against mine and says...'let me see your new hairdo'. And I, strong super Me quickly...........
............
Aw hell, who am I trying to kid....quickly pulled off my garments and gave him a show. Now...I THOUGHT, he'd just look. He's got this strange hair fetish down there...the more of it you have, the happier he is...well, he must've liked cuz next thing you know this glorious man, so flawless with abs of steel, piercing green eyes and smelling so DAMN GOOD proceeds to drop to his knees, expertly bury his face in my wet drippy spot and proceed to lick and kiss on me till my legs quivered and i was happy. Then he popped back up, licked his lips said he missed me and he hoped my man knew what a treasure he had and appreciated it. HUH!?! Anyway...i was still in shock and disbelief this had occurred at all seeing as I HAD BEEN
WORKING OUT FOR AN HOUR AND WAS ALL SWEATY... I think he liked it even more...what a wonderfully perverted man. I floated all the way back to midtown, lost my glasse somewhere...didn't care, had lunch and of course had to share the juicy details of my happy ending to Mrs. Carnegie, who urged me to share with you all. Do I want to leave my boyfriend now? Nope. Do I want to run off with Mr. Happy Ending? Nope. I just needed an.....adjustment. I feel MUCH better now.

LADIES! I propose a toast....to life’s little pleasures and I wish a very happy ending to you all too!

No comments: