Friday, January 05, 2007

WOW

So yeah, last night I hung with Zengirl, Sexywoman and Ms. Hugs and we had a great time. Me and Hugs smoked, alienating everyone, looking cool like fools on a busy street corner. We saw a capoeira demo, heard drummers, saw dancing and helped open an Afro-Cuban-Caribbean art and other stuff shop. Sexywoman got up and drummed and i got real turned on, big hands, good rhythm - who knew? So we all cold-kicked it and I asked about her mental health history, medical history and got satisfactory answers. She told me that she's also dating someone else which was slightly disconcerting (why?) but after some thought I asked the most important question - is that a primary relationship? - and it's not so I don't care cause i don't have to play second fiddle to someone else.

You know, i want what i want. Listening to Jude, you know, everthing is so much more significant to me right now. Guess a journey into madness makes you appreciative of calm and peace and quiet and the familiar. And i'm not even angry about my relationship with old Loony Toons. In fact, i can't really muster up feeling one way or another about it. It was - it is no more - it's returned to where it came from - Nothing. How blessed is that? Gonna get a new driver's license for 12 bucks. Why have I waited so long?

You know, I'm really mellowing in my old age. I've been sitting on these rocks long enough to grow a few shades darker on 1/2 of my body. Course, this is a very exciting place to sit. The water is always moving, the locals are colorful and diverse and there seems to be an abundant supply of food. Lots of good vibes. Sky above, wind around, watery future ahead. Really, what more could one colored girl ask for? Someone to massage her feet and share the silence, maybe.

When was the last time I thought about something? Like the seating versatility of craggy rocks? Who knew that you can go through every stage of easy chair comfort with an always stimulating visual experience whichever way you turn.

No comments: